On 17/05/16 01:02, Bruce Walker wrote:
Knarf has initiated this in prior years but he's been quiet lately so
I'll kick it off.

The Salon des Refusés is a gallery of the shots submitted to but not
selected by the editors of the PDML Annual 2016.

Feel free to add yours to the thread.
OK. I just had to get the book first...

http://se.toralf.net/post/144746423898/2015-4-28
http://se.toralf.net/post/144746616358/2015-4-27

Actually, at least one of them is in there, kind of. There's a nice little exercise for everyone, right?

- Toralf

This is the shot of the three I submitted that was not selected by the curators:

"Facebook Safe"
http://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/I0000TUW0EWXO4zA

As all the images I submitted contained much exposed skin, I imagine
that I gave the selection committee pause. :)