I offer my belated sympathy. I lost my mother in 2010. I miss her always! She was 96 and well right up to her stroke.

She was a good woman and Saints fan and I knew she had pull with the Lord. In a moment of levity, I asked her to see if she couldn't help the Saints win a Superbowl before she passed on Feb 4. On Feb 7 the Saints won Superbowl XLIV.

Her memorial service was three weeks later (she was cremated). Often there aren't many attendees to the funeral of an old person. The church was full. All ages too. She was a retired teacher and active in the church. Several of our family members are musicians and vocalists and all performed. It was a very entertaining service.
She would have loved it and maybe she did.

Seriously, you have my sincere condolences.

Stringer