Ok, seems i may have been to quick's on the draw here. I usually open
my files in Preview to quickly look at them and see what i have, which
is what i did with my plowing match photos, and my Model A shots etc.
In Preview everything looked way under expose. Having just loaded the
file into LR ver 4.1 files look fine. Still a bit miffed on this.

Dave