On 8/4/2016 1:26 PM, Gonz wrote:
Actually there is hi-viz camo for hunters.  Its bright orange so its highly
visible to other hunters, but the pattern of varying luminance is designed
to blend into the background for animals that only see in B&W, like deer,
horses, etc.

Based on the number of "accidental" shootings every deer season, that
apparently includes other hunters.