It's always worth while to listen to Tom Lehrer.

On 8/6/2016 3:17 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
some of you surely can imagine what is in this link :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfW2tYIn8-Q

ann

On 8/6/2016 11:33 AM, John wrote:
On 8/4/2016 1:26 PM, Gonz wrote:
Actually there is hi-viz camo for hunters. Its bright orange so its highly visible to other hunters, but the pattern of varying luminance is designed to blend into the background for animals that only see in B&W, like deer,
horses, etc.
Based on the number of "accidental" shootings every deer season, that
apparently includes other hunters.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen