On 8/27/2016 1:50 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi All:

Has anyone used the blurb.com Adobe InDesign Plug-in with Lightroom
Creative Cloud?  Any comments, complaints et al?

I’ve recently became a creative cloud user on my Mac laptop.  I used
Adobe InDesign to layout our school literary journal this summer, so
I have InDesign skills—well, developing skills :-)—though laying out
the journal was a lot of fun—fun to learn some new software skills.

I’m seriously interested in downloading the blurb.com Adobe InDesign
plug-in for Lightroom CC, but if it’s crap and not worth it, I’d
rather not, of course.

Cheers, Christine

I've use the Blub plug in that is installed with Lightroom. It seems to work well enough.