Jonvelle shares his fondness for bottom curves with Jeanloup Sieff,
another great Frenchman. I wonder if it's a French thing, or is it
continental Europeans -- Italians, Spaniards -- in general?

In keeping with the spirit of the theme I shall be exploring the rear
view extensively myself.

Thanks, Bob!

--
-bmw