Very smart. A black car hey! Hard to believe it's 10 years old.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 6:50 PM
To: PDML List ; PAW Picture-A-Week project ; SeePhoto Talk ; BAPhotoShooters BAPA
Subject: PESO 2016 - 179, 180, 185, 188 - GDG

Hi!

I haven't posted many photos in the past two weeks. Part of the reason is that I've had a lot going on, not least of which was that my car was rear-ended and a total loss. It's been replaced with a six years newer model of the same thing.

The light was nice this morning, so I pulled out the camera and put the new car into the church parking lot for some beauty snaps right about dawn.

 https://flic.kr/p/LCCTiz
 https://flic.kr/p/LCCSZD
 https://flic.kr/p/MwVoHA
 https://flic.kr/p/LCCQn4

A larger gallery of ten images is located on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHyUUuv

enjoy!
—
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

---