This is the deal  -

Either order from me in email a print version or do a "gallery download" from my smugmug pageif you wish to print them yourselfto save work for me and postage for you (mainly for you guys not in USA as one calendar shipping in USA is only $3.00)

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/National-park-Pano/

The printed National Parks calendars are done on 8 1/2 x 11 and comb bound... and are $12...

I'll do larger (11x17) if you like, but can't comb bind those because of the orientation of the parks calendar...write me and I'll explain more.

The flower calendar is here,

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/2017-calendar-work/

ICANcomb-bind the 11x17 because these are portrait oriented pages...

ALSO - I did a version of the flowers for cafe-press... just because I always do... that is the standard hinged ones and the link to that one on cafe press is here:

http://www.cafepress.com/+flower_garden_wall_calendar,1940568483

If you buy other things from cafe press and get coupons that might be your choice... I'll still get a commission.

ann

annsan.smugmug.com