I may try brightening it up a bit.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./
On 11/5/2016 10:55 PM, Alan C wrote:
Well composed but I think it could be improved by burning the bird or perhaps brightening up the whole scene.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 8:04 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO: Blue Heron

"When despair for the world grows in me...
I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars waiting with their light.
For a time I rest in the grace of the world,
and am free." - Wendell Berry

http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/digitally_altered_captures_and_abstract_captures/h7BAB3E46