Jeffrey - I certainly wouldn't lighten it... fine just as it is (on my monitorat least) nice shot!

I browsed around on your site a bit and saw your graphic design stuff -- liked this butteryfly one particullarly -

http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/digitally_altered_captures_and_abstract_captures/h7BAB3E46#h75bb6255

have you considered getting your work up on places like cafepress and/or spoonflower? Check them out...

I just got on Spoonflower -(been on cafepress for years) they print fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap . My friend on facebook suggested it to me when I

put up a couple of designs that I had made to help me deal wiht election anxiety (now I have to deal with PEA (post election anxiety) and rather do

artwork than take xanax... Spoonflower wants to sell us fabric, but it isn't necessary.. one can make designs public and you get a commission when

the fabric or paper or whatever sells..

best,

ann