Thanks Bruce and Steve,

I will have to do a test if bars or flicker can be avoided by adjusting the projector speed.

Of course this has to be in combination with the different frame rates that the K1 offers (30 or 25 or 24)

If the projector has 16 frames per second and it can be adjusted to 15, then 30fps on the K1 could be okay.

If bars or flicker cannot be solved, then the project with K1 stops here :-)

The K1 offers full HD or standard HD, I think full HD would be overkill.....

The K1 generates files with .MOV extension, I do not know yet if this is good or bad.........

Greetz, Jos