Thanks Steve, that are some very interesting links, showing good results with Canon dslr.

Making my own telecine machine would be a very interesting project, but I have several very interesting projects waiting for me to have time......

I am getting more and more facts on the table to understand pros and cons of the different systems,

Out sourcing will cost here (in Holland) around 2 USD per minute, if that is cheap or not will depend on how many minutes I will have to transfer.

To decide what I want to transfer, I will have to project and watch any how for several hours, I intend to use that time to copy directly from the screen and to see if flicker and banding problems can be solved.

Greetz, Jos