Larry Colen wrote:

On November 30, 2016 10:01:45 AM PST, Jack Davis<jdavi...@comcast.net>  wrote:
Well, at least I wasn't even slightly "buzzed."
I know, my photography is "for the birds."
Thanks for commenting, Alan!

A couple of culture capitalists in their condorminium.

Damn! That's the problem of replying to email on my phone, I got swypoed. That was supposed to be vulture capitalists.

In any case, I really wish people wouldn't post such nice photos with the 150-450, since I simply can't afford one right now. I haven't decided whether it would be worse if any of the lenses I really want had been available for a great price on any sales last week.