From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 11:02:33 AM
Subject: Re: Buzzard Pair/Hint of Fall

Larry Colen wrote:

> On November 30, 2016 10:01:45 AM PST, Jack Davis<jdavi...@comcast.net>  wrote:
>> Well, at least I wasn't even slightly "buzzed."
>> I know, my photography is "for the birds."
>> Thanks for commenting, Alan!
>
> A couple of culture capitalists in their condorminium.

Damn!  That's the problem of replying to email on my phone, I got
swypoed.  That was supposed to be vulture capitalists.

In any case, I really wish people wouldn't post such nice photos with
the 150-450, since I simply can't afford one right now.  I haven't
decided whether it would be worse if any of the lenses I really want had
been available for a great price on any sales last week.