Well the Venus (Laowa) 60mm 2.8 macro lens (2:1) came.  I'm very
impressed with the packaging.  It comes with a nice protective pouch,
but the very nice thing was that it came in a vacuum packed wrapper
around the lens, assuring that no dust would get in at any time.  It
also came with a clear front filter, a nice touch.  The lens feels
very solid and well built.  No rattling and its nice and hefty too.
The focus feels smooth and just the right amount of resistance.

Tried a few pics with it and its extremely sharp.  I am going to post
some pics here but so far it is an amazing lens for the price. The
stop-down metering does not bother me.  I suppose it could get a
little problematic in situations where the subject is dynamic, like a
bug or something.

--
-- Reduce your Government Footprint