Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, Oh Yeah!

On 1/11/2017 4:01 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
And the Greens of summers...

On 1/11/2017 2:27 PM, John wrote:
There are better B&W films, and the whole reason for Kodachrome was the
"nice bright colors".

On 1/11/2017 8:40 AM, Collin B wrote:
We've a guy here in town, just around the corner from me in fact (and
also
on apug) who does b&w processing of Kodachrome. Apparently it's a lot of
work but people are happy with the results.

I needed that.