Funny, I always thought that Cotty was the torch and pliers type...

On 1/13/2017 9:44 AM, Gonz wrote:
Well that's more like it.  What brute would take a dremel to his lenses?

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 5:50 AM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
On 12/1/17, John, discombobulated, unleashed:

Would you let Cotty take his Dremel to YOUR lenses?

I would just like to interject, if I may, with a point of information.

I have not, nor am never likely to, taken a Dremel to any of my lenses. True.

I've always used a hacksaw.

--

Cheers,
   Cotty