Gonz wrote:
Note, this also includes a paid promotion, so it says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoPl_jiHxvQ

That video is a damned effective promotion. It could go a long way to convincing me to invest in Nikon gear. I'd love to couple that body with a 135/2.0 for photographing musicians.

There are a lot of areas where Pentax is as good, or better, than Nikon for less money, but that sort of autofocus performance, coupled with lens selection and Nikon speedlights looks mighty tempting. It's interesting that the D500, however, does cost more than the K-1.

-- Larry Colen l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est) http://red4est.com/lrc