Yes, Its quite expensive for an APS-C camera.  I'm also not trying to
promote it, so my apologies for the video.  I'm just asking around K-1
users that can basically answer the question: I hear its a lot better
for AF than my poor little K-5, but can it AF on a moving bird like
this or will it miss too much to be useful in this situation?  I'm at
a crossroads once again like I was before my K-5 purchase, and at that
time, this group was very positive on it.  The pic quality is great
when I make the shot, but AF is tops on my list given my bad eyesight.
What I hear is that its great....

--
-- Reduce your Government Footprint