Thanks to a frequent flyer program, looks like we are headed to the
land down under Dec 2017.  Landing in Sydney then making our way to NZ
north Island then south, then returning to Sydney for the New Year's
Eve celebrations.

Any suggestions for photo ops from those familiar with those spots?
I'll probably take a nicer zoom lens or two plus the K-1 hopefully.

Was thinking of splitting the time evenly through those 3
destinations, but I hear the NZ south island is spectacular and might
warrant more time than the others.  Any input?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--Gonz