On Wed, Jan 18, 2017, at 08:59 AM, Gonz wrote:
> Thanks to a frequent flyer program, looks like we are headed to the
> land down under Dec 2017.  Landing in Sydney then making our way to NZ
> north Island then south, then returning to Sydney for the New Year's
> Eve celebrations.
>
> Any suggestions for photo ops from those familiar with those spots?
> I'll probably take a nicer zoom lens or two plus the K-1 hopefully.
>
> Was thinking of splitting the time evenly through those 3
> destinations, but I hear the NZ south island is spectacular and might
> warrant more time than the others.  Any input?
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How long are you planning to stay in Aus/NZ overall?

I can probably suggest a few options for Sydney and environs, depending
on your available time and maybe even catch up over a coffee or lunch.
I some ways it's a pity you're coming in December - it's the hottest
time of year here - lets hope summer 2017/18 isn't as bad as the current
one!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters