I've got to clarify - it didn't offend my sensibilities, it's just that in
a shared-office environment I have to be much more circumspect about what I
splash across the big displays.  Something about wanting to keep my job and

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com