No, I mustn't say it, no, nope, no.  Just not...  (Bites tongue).

On 2/2/2017 9:14 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vrXKlO2Jbw

Ah, Larry. You never fail to make me go, "whaaaa?"

:)

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 3:58 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

Bruce Walker wrote:
My contribution to the Rear End theme. You were expecting this, no? :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bruce_m_walker/32466533372/lightbox/

This is an outtake from my shoot with Denisa Strakova, but despite
suboptimal framing I still like the shot, so it's a keeper. :)

Posting this on the topic of butt shots is perfectly topical and humorous.
Unfortunately, even beyond the framing, I don't think it works all that well
as a photograph.All of the action is going on at one end of the alimentary
canal, but the focus is on the other.  Everything else going on in the frame
just distracts and detracts from her lovely posterior.

645z, dfa645 90mm f:2.8, f/4, 1/125th sec, 100 ISO.

Two strobes plus sunlight through (unseen) sheers behind me. One
strobe behind the lace curtains in the background and one to camera
right.

You did nail the lighting.

follow the directions.