Buy now before prices go up.

On 2/22/2017 11:11 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:
I'm of two minds about articles like this.  Yes, it's nice that the
author reinforces my belief that my favorite film camera is best in
class, especially as it's the top class.  However it means that if and
when I decide to replace the LX I dropped not long ago, or if it's
repairable, (the prism is probably a total loss), or the prism after the
body is repaired, I'll have to pay a higher price than I would otherwise
for an under appreciated gem.