A fine image, Dave. Doesn't the Gov't provide free housing for the poor? (Like the RDP houses in SA). Plenty of unused space there & they wouldn't have water problems. They could fish to survive.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: David Mann
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 7:34 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO: Morning at Lake Wanaka

The light wasn't really in my favour but I took the photo anyway.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1038/#peso

I'll just mention that you'd need to show up with about NZ$1M to buy a house in Wanaka. Want to live on the lake shore? A small lakeside apartment is more than double that.

Cheers,
Dave

---