Dan,

Just in case, - PUG has this old gallery that is similar in its idea:
http://pug.komkon.org/LX_Gallery/
(The 3rd link on the left shows the images.)

Cheers,

Igor

Tue Mar 21 09:45:08 EDT 2017 Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

I think I know the one I will post, but I am still considering.  <G>

While reviewing some of my older images, I came across this piece of
ancient history from Dario Bonazza, the keeper of the AOHC flame, marking
the first 40 years since the introduction of the Spotmatic:

http://www.aohc.it/_old/picte.html

Dan Matyola

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 1:47 AM, Brian Walters <supera1000 at fastmail.fm>