Hmmm - how far back are the PUG's archived? maybe those are there and can be grabbed from the archived PUG page

ann

On 3/23/2017 10:28 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:
I'm down to two images from past pugs that I'd like to post, however I cannot find the original negatives, and the original scanned files were lost in a hard drive crash, which I hadn't bothered to back up, since I had the original negatives...