Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:54 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: A peaceful scene

Alan, do you intend to apply a little unsharp mask ?  This image is in need
of some sharpening.
Color looks reasonable.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan C" <c...@lantic.net>
Subject: PESO: A peaceful scene

Victoria Regia water lilies at the Pamplemousse Botanical Gardens,
Mauritius.
From a 1991 Kodachrome. Pentax S1a, Super Tak 55/2.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/33564241536/

I am making progress with my bellows negative & slide copying project.
From time to time I will post shots of interest.
I am using the K7 with the very same Super Tak 55/2, RAW, AV, f8, ISO 400,
blue skylight for illumination.
After Inverting, the Enhance/Adjust lighting/Levels/Auto seems to do a
good enough job.

Alan C

follow the directions.

---