My comments are based on personal preference. And my personal preference is
based partly on what publications want. Some photographers do like the wide
angle look, but I’ve never been a fan. Here, if you had rotated the car, you
would probably have had to deal with your shadow to get the right framing.
That’s another argument or long lens photography!

Paul