I haven’t done a Blurb recently.
You can prepare and upload a Blurb book from within Lightroom. The process
seemed limiting and less flexible to me compared to using Blurb’s software
directly.
I never liked the Blurb utilization of text, always problems with paragraph
breaks and page breaks and reformatting the text when photos on the page get
moved or resized or even when the text is edited. They may have improved it in
the several generations since I used it.
Blurb on my Mac desktop I found to be very flexible. Quite easy to start with
one (many) of their page templates, then resize and rearrange to your hearts
content.
Once you upload the files you have x days (7?) within which to order a first
copy. So, do your preparations and wait for one of the emails that seems to
come every two or three days announcing their current deal. Upload and purchase.

stan