Stan, your explanation of GPS sounds logic, thks.

The GPS is also used when shooting ASTRO, but I did not try that yet.

I will check with Ricoh/Pentax why there would be no DST timetable for the Netherlands. As they should know US could be first but Netherlands are second!

Anyhow, I will not wait for the software update, but change the time manually.

Greetz, Jos