APC wide angle: I love my Sigma EX 10-20mm f4-5.6.
Probably have taken more memorable images on that, than any other lens.
It is full frame down to about 15mm (with little vignetting) so I
think it matches the widest rectaliner full frame film lens that
Pentax ever made.

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above