Thank you Mark, this is very helpful!

On 29-Mar-17 21:07, Mark C wrote:
In live view tap the "OK" button in the middle of the 4 way controller to zoom in. You can control the amount of zooming with the rear control wheel.

Mark

On 3/29/2017 2:19 PM, Jos de Fotograaf wrote:
I want to compare sharpness of several FF lenses on K1.

I have those test pictures with definition lines and want to focus manually onto those lines.

I could use my Pentax magnifier on the optical viewfinder, but I would prefer to use the electronic viewfinder (live view) in enlarge mode.

In the manual I could not find how to enlarge the electronic view. Is it possible?

Greetz, Jos