On 3/30/2017 4:21 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
I've observed several traits common to the numerous cats we've had and would consider those typical such as the aloofness pose.
YEs the aloofness pose is common to them all I'd say :-) With Ashley, though, it is a sham - she is all over everyone who comes to visit, kisses and all.

There's no comparison to the effort for having a dog vs a cat. Cats simply exist with you while the dog wants to be your life.

I so wanted a puppy when I was a child be we didn't live anywhere where it was permitted... I'm happy to be friends with dogs - as long as they belong to someone else... much too high maintenance - like men :-)

ann

... like husbands.

ann

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Dos Pesos - warning - cat content

Good point, Ralf!  Maybe Ken is a dog person :-)

ann