Hello Darren Sir, how nostalgic when we read about the Pentax K SLRs
and all those wonderful Lenses.

I still keep my Spotmatic F, K-1000 SE, ME Super & the MZ-5n, hoping
against hope that someone will come up with the Digital Film Cassette.

I take them out now and then, admire them, play with them and put them
back in their air tight armed forces boxes. I care a damn when friends
& family point out my childish behavior.

My God, a digital film cassette will usher in a revolution and boost
Photography a 1000 times.

I am even willing for crowd funding as long as these folks / companies
are not charlatans.

Regards.
Bipin.

Photography kindles imagination and documents your journey through life.