I wouldn't worry about other products for the time being. We, me and a friend go out with our cameras together and we have set up at different shows/events, have gotten blank 5x7 greeting cards, clear bags to put them in, spray adhesive, and printed off 4x6 prints. We have a spinner rack that we have them hanging on but you can just do the clear bags and have them in a nice box for easy browsing. We sell a lot of them along with prints. It really is hard to say what some one will buy but for the most part what ever the photo is of it will speak to the person. Also letting the person discuss their connection to the photo and adding your insight into why and what to fores of your purpose of the photo.

As you probably already know have business cards handy and any other promotional materials. Don't hand them out to everyone that comes by your booth just to the ones that show true interest in finding out more about you.

I am curious what do you mean you have to bring full sized photos? Also do you have a website with your photography?

You can find my photographic art on my site by clicking the link below.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Diverse range of photography Artistic - Animals - Events/Festivals - Transportation - Pets - Nature - Scenic - Cityscape. That you can purchase as framed or unframed prints, with loads of variety in home decor./