It is the curse of we who have Thunderbird as our mail clients - I'll catch on eventually -- as I did just now

ann

On 6/13/2017 1:27 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Never in realm of My PDML
experience, Ann.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2017, at 8:25 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Damn - I see two pieces of mail I sent thinking they were going to everyone and
they only went to the perps of the Peso's or the comments on my stuff...

This is hard for the old gal to get straight... I wonder how many others are
struggling with it too..

hard to develop a good pun thread that way

sigh and good night

ann