Jack Davis wrote:
How about the one in your car?

I just replaced this one:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/34197056953/in/album-72157682511146590/

with the one in this photo:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/35000595276/in/album-72157682511146590/

I didn't realize that the old one was so clogged up with mud until I had taken it out, by that time I already had the new $140 aluminum radiator, and since I don't trust plastic tank radiators (I've had two blow up on me), particularly 17 year old ones with 200,000 miles on them, I went ahead and did the swap.

The swap proved to be more fun than expected. In short the radiator *nearly* fit. Actually the radiator fit in the car just fine, it's just that the mounts for the fans were probably for another model of Impreza (WRX?) and I had to do a bit of improvisational engineering to get everything to fit properly, including trimming the fan shrouds and fabbing a hi-tech bracket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/34197026694/in/album-72157682511146590/

The other problem I had on my last venture to Thunderhill was my brakes getting too hot and becoming significantly less effective after a lap or so. I've attempted to remedy this with some brake vents:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157684551175715

Also suggest you fill and hang a couple canvas water bags on your car's bumper.
(No way you'd
remember those, I'm sure) :-)

Not exactly an ideal solution for out on the track.

Sent from my iPhone