I was going to do a leaving image but other events interceded. It was one of
those “God willing and the creek don’t rise” commitments to self. And then the
creek rose. 26 inches of muddy water in my garage. Clean up coming along, I
keep thinking that the end is in sight but then finding something else that
needs to be cleaned or discarded and replaced. The light at the end of the
tunnel is a train coming in my direction…

But I did take time to look through the very impressive collection of leaf
images.

stan