Very nice PUG. I am very fond of trees and leaves.

Everyone has mentioned Hosta, very graphic.

I would like to mention some others. David Mann's Frost, proving simpler is often better. Jan Van Wijk's Victoria Amazonia is sort of startling, never seen leaves like that. At first I thought they were big caterpillars, very unusual. Not Quite Grown by Paul Sorenson, great lightening and framing. Leaves really jump out. And Lisbon by Rick Womer. I like how it was taken really close up. Holes were intriguing -- I kept thinking I might see something through them (city scene, skyline, some eyes looking, something). Heh.

One one of the advantages of coming back to PDML is looking at the monthly PUG. Thanks, folks.

Marnie aka Doe :-)