Neither one of them list the K-1.

And although the Ricoh lists the K-1 under Products on their web site,
it doesn't give you anything about the K-1 if you select it. It gives
you "up to 3 products to compare" and you have to select from the GRII,
WG-M2, Pentax K-50, Pentax KP and WG-50.

The same holds true for the 645Z, K-3 II, K-70 and Theta. Only the
Pentax KP gives you any kind of a link to the product.

What are you gonna' do?