https://www.adorama.com/ipxac132.html

Same part number for the K-3 family and the K-1.

Click the Accessories tab of this page for confirmation:
http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/products/k-1/accessories/index.html

So the cheapie I linked to on Amazon would work in the K-1 also.

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above