Those all give a good sense of place and I believe I was on that trail many years ago
way before GFM meets in the area.
(I get a feeling of dizziness just looking at the first two.)

I like the third the best except for one little thing that is easily fixed..
 that bit of something in the very top right corner is distracting and makes it less than a stunning shot.

YOu definitely should go to GFm -- wish I could go again, but not possible.

ann