I am trying again, as the mail server is holding up my firsgt post.
Found this today on FaceBook:

Mensa International
<https://www.facebook.com/mensainternational/?hc_ref=ARQSywJvEz_WDKRaGVL-MfUqJZscXzQZx9cfch5ARVNXVRPOk9Xayo7okJ7pK8pBREc&fref=nf>
8 hrs <https://www.facebook.com/mensainternational/posts/1560839620677515>
 ยท  <https://www.facebook.com/#>

The Mensa International Photographer of the Year

The Mensa International Photographer of the Year 2017 is Dag Thrane, from
Mensa Norway, with his entry "Border Wall".

In second place came Christian von Wechmar, from South Africa, with Ranko
Durovic from Serbia a close third.

Other finalists included: Lucas Vayre (France), Peter Bro (Denmark), Tamas
Vasvari (Hungary), Lubomir Ccivcura (Slovakia), Ionna-Elissavet
Chatziioannu (Greece), Arie Vreugdenhil (The Netherlands) and Agnieszka
Borkowska (Poland).

To view the winning photographs, go to the competition section of this
website, or watch out for the next issues of the Mensa World Journal.

The winning picture is here:
http://www.thrane.name/.../files/page22-1085-full.html
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thrane.name%2FPictures%2Fphotos-2%2Ffiles%2Fpage22-1085-full.html&h=ATMCgawKVJLExNQL1YqyeZg5cESwfwZXApuISITFfIOd0xiNev_OlQSJ72iPW_TcFx4nagmMmo5MuV81RjxQJNXGL2GvkSCCDm58lPIr3n85mq7o2jTVfjVgpi6x-cIrFcOPGfLjIneedjE7Uw>
Dan Matyola