Got through just fine...
The first index page of these looks like the way you should display them always - even make one  "poster" of those nine together with the same spacing and the black background... I take it the turquoise sky was a strong hint at what ai different time of day you shot that one as opposed to the others..

The middle one on page 3 is one of my favorites -- negative space is interesting

ann

p.s. to you Marnie   and Jostein -- I'm having trouble getting WWF to load :-(