Thanks, Ann.

I like the one you mention too. And I sort of threw the GESO together, so there could be all kinds of ways of arranging them, actually. But thanks for that too re first page, even hurried I tried. ;-) Yeah, shot mid day, not the best time, but made for a nice contrast with sky.

Turns out Thunderbird was working fine. It just took ALL DAY to download my unread PDML messages. Heh.

WWF you might just try a browser with one tab with WWF in it. And reboot browser, i.e. restart it up. WWF is memory intensive and some browsers don't clean up reused memory well, don't clean up after themselves well. I've had problems too, if I have too much other things open.

Marnie