Super Moon because it's close to perigee (appears about 7% larger).
Blue Moon because it's the second full moon in the month of January.
Blood Moon because it's going to be a total lunar eclipse.

It's a fairly rare thing for all three to occur during the same full moon. The last time one was visible from North America was 150 years ago.

I think we're supposed to be able to see the beginning of the eclipse from here on the east coast (of North America).