Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
LOL!

Nice capture Larry!

Thanks. Many of my best photos are a direct result of always having a camera handy.

Putting the case with the K-3/bigma in the van on my way to work was a last moment decision yesterday, but I keep seeing a lot of cook birds near the jobsite. I actually got a pretty good photo of a junco last week, using my cell phone. I didn't have time (being at work at a construction site) to grab a real camera, but the bird was really bold and I could get as close as about 5 feet from it and had to get the shot just because I could.

Dan Matyola