In Afrikaans they do that too & it has "infected" may English speakers.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Toine
Sent: 22 May, 2018 9:52 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO Silver-studded blue

Ah yes. Never noticed this one. Panorama's is the correct spelling in
Dutch.

On 22 May 2018 at 21:40, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

P.s. That's a beautiful photo.

Pps. There shouldn't be an apostrophe in "Panorama's" - you'll upset
Chris. The apostrophe indicates a possessive or a contraction, not a plural.

> On 22 May 2018, at 20:34, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
>
>> On 22 May 2018, at 20:05, Toine <to...@repiuk.nl> wrote:
>>
>> I like that idea of living in the UK, if it isn't a job as a window
>> cleaner. In germany insects also dropped. Really no problems in the UK?
>
> This is where all the shit is these days.

>>> Come and live in the UK.  You can have a full time job between now and
>>> September.

follow the directions.

follow the directions.

follow the directions.